If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Weeaboo RAEG (NSFW).

edited 2011-05-06 22:06:08 in Webspace
[tɕagɛn]
You can just feel the salty weeaboo tears. (LINK LEADS TO SANKAKU COMPLEX)

Anime fans can be quite annoying.

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

WHAT IS THAT

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Okay, while they're probably overreacting, that is a pretty bad Miku drawing.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    that thing is going to haunt my nightmares
  • edited 2011-05-06 22:12:47

First thought: To be fair, that is pretty creepy.

Second thought: Since when did Hatsune Miku have a sizable US audience that would warrant a commercial like this?

Third thought: Generic commercial aimed at average Americans vs. obscure Japanese thing that appeals to geeks/weeaboos but doesn't fit into the rest of the commercial in the slightest. Exactly which demographic are they trying to appeal to?

• edited 2011-05-06 22:12:22
    [tɕagɛn]
    It's really not that bad.

Weeaboo's gonna RAEG, I guess. Oh well, it's hilarious to watch the butthurt at least.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^Well, admittedly, everything but the face is okay.
  • That commercial is... horrifying.
  • It looks like it's drawn in the style of the covers of those old megaman games.
  • edited 2011-05-06 22:23:13
    [tɕagɛn]
    "Better a lover of Asian culture than an Asian hating worthless Jew bastard."

Someone actually replied to me on Sankaku with this.
  • edited 2011-05-06 22:25:45
  • blah blah Sankaku blah

And all is well in the world.
    "Oh my Jesus, the salty weeaboo tears are overflowing for this article.

el-oh-fucking-el. Anime fans are hilarious petty bastards."

You post this and expect not to get flamed?

• Writer, Artist, Obscure.
    I haven't seen the commercial due to lack of sound, but what is wrong with the picture exactly? Not "nihon-y" enough? Looks fine to me, but then one of my favorite artists is Mark Bagley.
  • Er, I'd like to clarify my above post.  The "..." was directed at Chagen, not the quote he... quoted.
  • edited 2011-05-06 22:28:08
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    No, that face is just horrifying.

creepy, man

creepy
  • To me the face is less horrifying, more too masculine.
  • This is why I don't openly admit to liking anime.
  • You're afraid Chagen will make fun of you?
  • >This is why I openly admit to liking anime because I refuse to feel shame for something I had nothing to do with.

Fix'd.

• Because I don't want to be associated with Sankaku. (I'm afraid of Chagen lol wut? I like Chagen, but why would I be scared of him)
  • edited 2011-05-06 22:39:35
    Eh.  Sankaku's not that bad.  The comments are... whatever, but comments on most things on the internet suck.  And the articles are at least usually amusing, even if not completely accurate...

Plus how many people actually associate all anime fans with Sankaku commenters?
  • I don't know. Hopefully not many.
    Okay, I give up, what's wrong with the face?
  • Its expression is kind of off, for one thing.
  • It's terrible, is another thing.
    The only issue I'm seeing here is that the eye on the left might be looking too down, and that's only if you're really paying attention. The thing is about as generic as any anime expression, just with more detail. It looks fine.
    It's just ugly.

The problem is that it's ugly.
    It's not even that or  I would've mentioned it.
  • Poot dispenser here
    1. Wait, wait, wait, they still make the Corolla?

2. Isn't this like Celebrity Endorsement?

3. Hey guys, Toyota owns/is partnered with Subaru. Makes sense that they're gonna use AWD.
  • edited 2011-05-07 00:31:23
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭