If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

People who only respond with "Why?"

edited 2011-05-06 12:42:52 in IJBM meta
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
They piss me off.

Comments

• Yeah, it's like talking to a six year-old.

Also, no one make the obvious joke.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Why?
  • GODDAMNIT GLENN
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Because then I have to explain everything to them again.
  • edited 2011-05-06 12:49:52
    Master Guardian of the Passive Voice
    The solution is to answer the question by spelling out your point in a simplistic, patronizing manner. If they want to act like a six-year-old, treat them like one. :-D

On point, the main character in Big actually does this in a board meeting. It's supposed to make the antagonist look like a fool, but it really just emphasized that the protagonist really is a child in a man's body!

EDIT: Vorpy, someone did that to you because you weren't as bitter and spiteful in your original post as you could've been. :-P
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Vorpy, why? Why did you take my Christmas tree? Why?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

And I just noticed that the final battle theme from Cave Story sounds a bit like that Sonic boss battle theme.