If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Touhomestony Lyridoka, the new AATAFOVS

edited 2011-05-06 12:25:35 in Webspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
Eh, I guess I'm the only one entry-pimping Monster Tale and stuff.

Comments

• Kichigai birthday!!
    It sounds Russian
  • "I used to wonder if the promises we exchanged could steal the precious thing. I'll bring you tender love...heh, well, you got one."
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Touhou, Homestuck, My Little Pony, Madoka...

I have no idea what the "Lyri" could refer to...
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha.
  • I got about half of Protega's quote but aren't sure about the other half.
  • I only get the "...promises we exchanged could steal the precious thing" part.  The first half of course being from the first line of Madoka Magica's OP and the second half being Marisa Stole The Precious Thing.
  • I got the precious thing and «heh, well, you got one» is from something Nicolas Cage said that got used in one of the songs on the Homestuck soundtrack.

And it being from an anime OP explains why I didn't get it--I never remember the lyrics to those.

Well, I'm now officially disgusted with all of you. Bye! ^_^
  • edited 2011-05-06 21:31:29
    [tɕagɛn]
    This really does sound like a Russian word.
  • Google search implies that «I'll bring you tender love» is a Nanoha OP reference.
  • edited 2011-05-07 00:36:53
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Neon of the Ponygis Reinatsuki and Shellgauss ZENcalled.
  • Avatar, the last Neon of the Ponygis x Touhomestony Reinatsuki Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    needs moar pony
  • Saturn: Throw in Fate/Stay Night as well.
  • edited 2011-05-11 08:11:30
    Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Google search implies that «I'll bring you tender love» is a Nanoha OP
    reference.

Is this from the first series? I think there was something like that in it (and if I remember correctly, in that part a fight between Nanoha and Fate is shown...).

I could easily check since I have the first series on DVD, but I'm not in the mood to do so.

But in hindsight, I should have guessed that the "Lyri" in the thread title refers to Lyrical Nanoha.