If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I have a question but I don't know where I should put it

BobBob
edited 2011-05-06 00:53:12 in IJBM meta
At first I thought about just making a thread, but, no, that would draw too much attention. Maybe I should just look for a thread that relates to the question, but if I found said thread, the question would've answered itself. I could just post it in the rules thread, but that would be stupid since it's about rules and not where to ask questions that could be solved by searching the site, but there are too many pages and the search bar is sooo fucking stupid and hard to use. So here I am, making a thread just to ask if we have an insecurities thread or something of the sort around here, oh and look at me being so sly and awesome just slipping my question in the middle of this rant, I am so fucking clever despite being such a dipshit, OH LAWD IT IS GETTIN WANGSTY UP IN HURR, OKRR? YOU MAKE ME SICK, BOB. YOU HERE ME? SICK. GO KILL YOURSELF, DUMBASS.

So, yeah, do we have one of those?

Comments