If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Walking by something every day without noticing it.

edited 2011-01-20 14:32:23 in Meatspace
Pony Sleuth
Crap, was that shitty fence always there?

Comments

• Homeless People. Homeless People everywhere.

Were they here this entire time?

Also, wishing there was a Pizza Hut, but not knowing you walked by a Papa Johns for the past 11 years.
  • The variation on this: You pass something every day, but don't notice it because you have no reason to pay attention. Then something else gets you thinking about it, and you start to notice it.

For instance, until Wicked started that thread about Das Racist, I never noticed that I go past a combination Pizza Hut/Taco Bell every day on my way to school.
  • Yeah, I pass by the ancient god Hastur every day, but I haven't noticed him yet because he just didn't do anything to catch my attention. I'm pretty sure I'll notice him after I get into the mythos in about 3 years, though.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    This happens way to often...
  • This happens on your way to Often?