If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

If Rebecca Black, Stephanie Meyer and Ayn Rand Lived a House Together....

edited 2011-05-05 11:31:57 in Wonderful posts
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
in front of a million cameras, getting into all sorts of wacky antics and drama, do you think it would be a better show than what they have come up with recently?

Also, what would the show be called? My vote would be The Adventures of Blackmeyerand.

Comments

• If they never contributed to their respective media at all, I'm sure it'd be better than what they've come up with.
  • Without Black, we'd never have hilariously awesome covers and parodies of Friday.

Without Meyer, we'd never have.....ummm.......

Without Rand, we'd never have.....well, if someone could actually fucking explain what the hell Objectivism is, I'd have an answer.
  • tl;dr: It's bad to do things for others.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    Well, seeing as Ayn Rand has been in a deceased condition for the past 29 years...
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    So a badly puppeteered corpse, a novel writer and a teenager with a record deal live in a house together in front of a million cameras....
  • I thought this hypothetical would assume a live Rand.
  • a little muffled
    @Chagen: Objectivism is American-style libertarianism taken up to eleven, basically.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Only if there's Simon Cowell. 
  • edited 2011-05-05 15:09:11
    Funnyguts has it - Rand would be an awful roommate.
  • The show would probably be called "LAWLSORADUM" or some variation of the latter in order to draw attention to what a zany idea it is.  I hate to stereotype here, but considering that RB is a preppy teenager, she'd probably start fangirling over Meyer's crappy book and Rand would hang himself in the first episode.  Episode 2 would be a tribute to Rand's suicide where we get to watch Meyer go get really drunk and act like an idiot to commemorate his death.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Ayn Rand was a woman. 
  • Really?  Ayn is such a masculine name though.
  • edited 2011-05-05 15:49:50
    But you never had any to begin with.
  • Oh, she's Russian.  That kind of explains it.  Fine then, she would hang herself in the first episode, and the next would be a tribute to her death where those other two losers act stupid.
  • "Without Meyer, we'd never have.....ummm......."

We'd never have awesome Twilight parodies. Especially ones starring Shangela, who none of you know and who I most definitely do not have kind of a crush on.
  • It's hard to tell if Rebecca Black herself is bad. "Friday" is, but mostly due to an insipid and repetitive melody and overproduction (I feel the same way about Miley Cyrus and her output).

Also "Friday" is a poor analogue to Stephanie Meyer and Ayn Rand because people actually like the latter two.
  • "It's hard to tell if Rebecca Black herself is bad. "Friday" is, but mostly due to an insipid and repetitive melody and overproduction (I feel the same way about Miley Cyrus and her output)."

Eh, same with Katy Perry and Ke$ha.

...And Rihanna. Occasionally Lady Gaga. Also, Taio Cruz, not to mention Pitbull, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, that sad fucker that sings "Grenade", Jennifer Lopez...

Yeah.
  • Lady Gaga only occasionally.
  • edited 2011-05-05 18:18:54
    You can change. You can.
    Especially Lady Gaga.

Fixed to show my opinion.
  • Lol.

Also, not trying to get into a Gaga debate, but seriously, her old, obscure stuff that no one knows about (because apparently, if it isn't repetitive and autotuned, it's not worth listening to) is amazing. But yeah, the new stuff is mostly garbage.

And now back to semi-lurking. Bloop!
  • «Without Meyer, we'd never have» Vampire Kanaya.
  • Without Meyer, we'd never have the Rifftraxes of the Twilight movies.
  • They call me Rate Miser, whatever I see... turns overrated in my eyes...

tl;dr: It's bad to do things for others.

Or else they'll get sent to the Darkness Beyond Time. Nobody wants that.