If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Figuring out study abroad options.

edited 2011-01-20 05:50:13 in Meatspace
Pony Sleuth
I almost titled this "Just screwing up in general." But then my complaint became a little more specific.

Don't get me wrong, I'm doing fine in school and I'm well off financially. It's just those little things I should do but don't are frustrating.

My parents had been on me to look into study abroad programs, and by the time I actually did take a look, the deadlines have passed for some of the interesting ones. And just by a few days, too.

Well, I suppose it'll be fine since I'm only a sophomore and taking more time to study the language and get familiar with my options would be good. I've been kind of busy lately, too. Admittedly, I'd be kidding myself if I claimed I wasn't wasting any time. I probably have quite a bit. I need to do some more textbook reading, by the way.

Anyway, my major is in linguistics and I'm looking to study in Japan. I'm not sure which program would be most suitable for this. I guess I really need to just see an advisor again. I'll try that tomorrow.

It helps to write these things down. Gets my thoughts together.