If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

i just don't get around to watching shows or playing games that are on my to-watch/to-play list

edited 2011-05-03 21:35:47 in Meatspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
I just never get the time; random tasks and wasting time on chat/forums just takes up all my time.

Comments

• I know the feeling...
  • edited 2011-05-03 23:06:27
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm the exact same way.

I sit down to watch an episode of something and just get distracted by the internet.

IT NEVER ENDS
  • To be or not to be? That is the question.
    Oh yes. That is why I can never get around playing Armored Core 3 or Grand Theft Auto IV.

Chat Rooms, Twitter, Forums, and PC games are taking my time away from them.
  • You can change. You can.
    Yeah. Stupid internet has made me its bitch.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Leechblock let me finish Outlaw Star.
  • You can change. You can.
    Was it good?

Also, yeah, I guess Imma have to start using shit like that...
    It's nice. A bit sad near the beginning though.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Can I say that it's rather sad when we have to use leechblock to help us watch animé?
    ooooo, a veiled insult. But yeah, it helps keep the distractions away.
    Well, it's just that I'd rather use increasingly drastic options slowly and carefully and not waste them on yet another form of procrastination.

That, and I make exceptions on Leechblock anyway; all it does is actually remind me that I can go do these things.  Which is why I don't use Leechblock anymore.
  • edited 2011-05-04 12:55:17
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    No, seriously, the first time I got Leechblock, I spent MORE time that following week playing stuff on Freearcade.com than in the several weeks prior (which was basically none).  The only thing Leechblock is good for is to pester me about it every hour or so, depending on how often I set it to do so.
    Well I leechblocked everything that could distract me until I finished the episodes, since my attention span deteriorates.
    Unfortunately, I'm too clever for my own good sometimes.  I leechblock myself then find ways around the leechblock.