If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Al-Gaddafi International Prize for Human Rights

Comments

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    He started it himself, so of course it has his name on it.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    That seems entirely random. He appears to be giving out the award based on who he likes the most. Though I find it bemusing that he gave one to Nelson Mandela, meaning he has both this and a Nobel. 
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Gaddafi is a master politician so I wouldn't put it past him to do that just to generate some credibility for this award.
  • Word has it that Gaddafi used to not be this crazy.
  • edited 2011-05-03 18:06:49
    Loser
    I am curious about the more expansive groups that won the award. I mean, I can kind of see how children of a certain country could claim to have won this award, but I wonder how the 1991 recipients of the award, the indigenous peoples of the Americas, can actually say they won it. Does that mean that anyone who has Native American heritage who is born before 1991 can write on their resumes that they won the Al-Gaddafi International Prize for Human Rights?