If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Is this a bug?

edited 2011-05-01 22:25:22 in IJBM meta
Mexican fag
Whenever I open a thread, there are some comments that won't show up until I make a post. Is this a bug?

Comments

• Poot dispenser here
    No, they're just people ninja-ing you, I think.
  • edited 2011-05-01 22:31:13
    Mexican fag
  • Rocket Dude, your comment didn't show up until I made that "." post.
  • Did it say there was a new post in the thread and then you clicked on it and you didn't see anything until you made a post?

If so, I haven't had that happen to me, but it seems like it'd be because your browser is loading the page from your cache, rather than from the server like it should.  In any case, refreshing the page should make the new posts show up as well.
  • edited 2011-05-01 22:38:03
    Cue-bey
    That's people replying after you loaded the page, but before you made a response, probably.
  • edited 2011-05-01 22:42:26
    Mexican fag
    IT KEEPS HAPENING

Seriously, I have to make "." comments every single time!
  • edited 2011-05-01 22:43:44
    Mexican fag
    [thump]
  • It's just people ninjaing (ninjing?) you, I'm sure. Just edit whatever normal posts you make to address their points if you feel the need.
  • I see.
  • edited 2011-05-02 10:14:56
    Mexican fag
  • I think I get it.

DYRE's probably right about the cache, and if refreshing doesn't work, I think there's got to be a way to force a reload. The PS3 does this (cache pages and refuse to reload them when refreshing) and it's annoying as shit, especially in these days when webpages update almost every day. You know, these days that have been around since about 2003.
  • ^ The PS3 has 256 MB to work with. Sort of like a high end computer from 2003.

BecNoir: how much memory does your computer have? What's your browser?
  • Google Chrome's my vrowser.