If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Obama is the Antichrist

edited 2011-05-01 14:47:20 in Philosophy
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
http://o.bamapost.com/

I remember thinking this too, but then I forgot that I was the anti-christ so whatever. People can believe what they wish. It generally hurts the belief system if there is a prophecy about an undoer of creation using logic and realism to over-turn the world from the Christians come the potential end of the world, and doesn't seem as evil as they make it sound. Hell, to me it sounds more like a closing chapter rather than a apocalyptic revelation.

There was a list of things that Obama and the "Anti-Christ" had in common, but I could never find one that wasn't a facebook chain letter or biased WBC rabble, or butthurt from McCain fans.

Comments