If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Pimples

edited 2011-04-30 06:31:07 in Meatspace
No rainbow star
Specifically ones ripe enough that they are tender and hurt yet for whatever reason won't pop

Comments

• ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    My complexion is as smooth a baby's butt~.
  • edited 2011-04-30 06:37:08
    No rainbow star
    ^ ...
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    My complexion is as smooth a baby's butt~.

I call bullshit.
    NO U!
  • edited 2011-04-30 06:52:52
    ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^

Observe my trollface.

Notice that the only blemish is a scar in between my eyeballs, courtesy of my martial arts instructor. Although it was mostly my fault; I should have held the board more tightly.

Also, I have hideous bags under my eyes due to and unfortunate lack of sleep.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Whoa. Anonym actually looks like a friend of mine in real life, but with a mustache.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    And he looks like a friend of my friend's friend, except no goatee and/or unibrow. 
  • I like turtles.
    In response to the original topic, agreed.

What I hate more is when I pop one and then have a sore that takes another few weeks to go away because I can't stop picking at it from some reason.
  • No rainbow star
    ^^^^ Too blurry. There could be some small pimples that aren't showing up

^ I know what you mean. Luckily, I stop at removing the hard layer
  • Neutrogena facial wash.  It hasn't stopped mine, but it turned it into merely a handful of them instead of half my face being utter raw hamburger.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ I use a prescription on my face
  • I was gifted in that I rarely got pimples on the face, but appeared elsewhere on my body. 
    ^Same here.

I used to get these nasty things that looked like spider bites in the weirdest places, such as on my knee. Owowowowowowow.