If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Not washing your hands after going to the bathroom

edited 2011-04-28 22:46:28 in Meatspace
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
Ever get paranoid that you are tasting your own anal fluids/sperm/piss/shit or even other people's anal fluids/sperm/piss/shit when you eat something?

I still don't know why people don't do this at least once a day.

Comments

• edited 2011-04-28 22:48:02
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Not until you mentioned it. Thanks.

Of course, as I wash mine twice a day...
  • I hate when I know someone hasn't washed their hands after going to the bathroom and I'm afraid to be near them.
  • I used to be paranoid about it, now I just don't care.  Almost nobody I associate with even pees inside anymore, and what are you supposed to do if there isn't any soap available? 
  • Find some at all costs / realize that your situation is hopeless and kill yourself?
  • I'm starting to get annoyed at how several bathrooms at my school have been out of soap for a fucking week now.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I thought about this because there is a man at work who likes to dig in his ass. I am not sure if it's hemmoroids or he doesn't wipe very well, but he scratches under his pants rather than outside of them, and he is always touching other employee's hands or food in the break room that involves putting his hands in a bowl (I.E, cheeze nips, and I love cheeze nips) but I am afraid of eating them because I might get his ass particles in my mouth....
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-28 22:52:28

I know this is wrong (not to mention hypocritical), but I just can't silence the voice in my head insisting that he needs to die.
  • @Bob: First idea: maybe.  Second idea: ...Okay, but what if I want to write a suicide note?  Then I'd get my crap germs all over it and the cycle would repeat with the next person to touch it.

@Vorpy: Thanks so much for sharing that, I can't wait for the image you just put into my head to pop up in the middle of lunch tomorrow.

• I'm a germophobe so I wash my hands when I go to touch almost anything. Including other people's hands, for reasons already stated.
  • edited 2011-04-29 03:53:54
    I wash my hands after going to the bathroom, but... a lot of people don't.  A while ago, in my dorm bathroom (shared by like... probably like 15 people) I saw someone walk into the bathroom without shoes on, pee, and then leave without washing his hands.

And at that moment I swore to myself I would never touch any part of him or anything near him, ever.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    I read this thread and thought of a certain Chuck Palahniuk novel I'm not supposed to talk about.
  • You have a lot of guts to mention that, Khwarizmi.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
  • Touching the door handles and sink handles is easily more disgusting then not washing your hands.

I have a joke related to this subject.

A marine and a sailor are in the restroom both taking a leak.  The marine finishes flushes and goes to walk out.  The sailor shakes his head finishes and goes to wash his hands while commenting.  "In the Navy they teach us to wash our hands after we take a piss." The Marine smiling says.  " In the Marines they teach us not to piss on our hands"
  • edited 2011-04-30 01:29:44
    True story:

One time as a lowly new hire in my last job, I was in the restroom when someone walked in, washed his hands first, then used the urinal before walking back out. When I commented quizzically on this later, my co-worker (a retired truck driver) responded "What, you think he wanted to put dirty hands on his clean dick?"

I miss that guy.
  • FDA has some good advice.
  • I like turtles.

• No rainbow star
    I always wash my hands

I usually have sanitizer in case if there is no soap

And I'll do anything I can to keep touching the door or faucet post hand wash (except at home), including using paper towel or my own shirt to make a barrier
  • I don't really get the scurry for sanitary needs. Once you put your hands on that doorhandle your hands will be just as dirty, maybe they won't smell like scrotum though.

Of course. When I take a piss, I do it outside. NO DOOR HANDLES THERE.

8)

Yea, I always wash my hands when I take a dump or when they just feel...clammy and dirty. Otherwise I don't bother. I have a bad habit of biting my cuticles and it's never seriously impacted me...ever.

So people, I'm pretty much living proof that it's perfectly fine to not wash your hands every single time. In fact. I can't even remember the last time I got sick, it's been years. I built up my immune system!

Washing your hands so often makes you more liable to get sick.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    ... No.
  • Hey! You know why our hands get dirty when we touch the door handle on our way out?

^^ *points*
  • No rainbow star
    ^^^ And using a papertowel to make a barrier really helps to limit that contact