If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Mount Fire Eyes

edited 2011-01-18 02:58:13 in General
He made me laugh, and now I have respect for him.

Now I feel bad for telling him he was an immature piece of shit that was never going to get a girl, and debilitating him in his thread, and inspiring him to rage against the forum. (My page was the first one he wiped.)

I mean, it's understandable that making threads about the girls you wished you could have sex with are annoying as all hell, but for some reason, I think of him as a person, and wondered what he was doing in real life. I wanted to know how he thought and why he felt so alone all of the time...

Comments

• He poisons other people's IP addresses, so please pardon me when I say I don't give a shit about him.
  • He also made our ED page even more of a comedic abortion than it already was.
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean
    What he was doing in real life you say?

Sitting at a computer typing inanities, obviously.
  • ^ And fighting with that mother he was always complaining about. I kinda wish he didn't get banned before I could chew him out for that. Even thought troll baiting is discouraged, I really loved poking him. He was simply hilarious.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^ I don't find that that hilarious.
  • "He poisons other people's IP addresses, so please pardon me when I say I don't give a shit about him."

Could you please explain what poisoning an IP address means? Is it when you are banned and use a new IP address such that it has to be banned, too?
  • Pretty much. He jumps from IP address to IP address, and as a result, the admins have to block entire IP ranges, and innocent users get caught in the crossfire.
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean
    "And fighting with that mother he was always complaining about"

I hate to reopen old wounds here, but take it from someone who's had personal experience in this area. He was probably making shit up.

"Could you please explain what poisoning an IP address means? Is it when
    you are banned and use a new IP address such that it has to be banned,
    too?"

Basically.