If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I keep refreshing the page waiting for new replies...

edited 2011-04-27 01:33:22 in IJBM meta
But all the active threads right now suck (all... like 3 of them... I guess...).  So why am I still refreshing the page?

Comments

• U desprit, son.

(Funny that I leave the site, then come back, and this pops up right before I refresh the page.)
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    "HURR DURR I don't like the 4chan discussion so I will make a new thread talking about how I don't like it when I could just be watching Moetan instead"
  • edited 2011-04-27 01:40:54
    Looking at the thread it appears that nobody likes the 4chan discussion and instead they just like being angry, but what do I know.

Anyway that doesn't change the fact that this really is annoying.  It happens a lot.  Even when there's no threads I really want to read I still F5F5F5F5F5F5 over and over and then continually get disappointed when I realize that the only thread people are posting in is like... the "Rottweiler got banned" thread or something equally stupid.
    It sucks having extremely narrow interests, doesn't it?
  • edited 2011-04-27 01:43:48
    Active threads right now: This one, and the be butthurt that someone made fun of you on the internet thread.  I don't see how that counts as narrow interests, really, if I'm not interested in 50% of those two threads...
  • I like it when people post in one thread instead of all over the place so it doesn't drip all over the first page. Much more manageable.
  • edited 2011-04-27 01:48:23

There is 67 fucking pages of threads DYRE, not just one. Find one that is relevant, or make a new one.
  • But you see, Vorpy, for me to do that, I'd have to put in some effort.  And I don't want to do that, because I just want everyone to entertain me without me having to do anything for it.
    YOU...YOU....DOUBLE CAT AVATAR DUDE

What do you want to talk about then? I can make the thread for you and not shit it up.
  • edited 2011-04-27 01:53:09
    Really, nothing.

I think the main point of this thread was more like, I want to GTFO of IJBM for tonight, but instead I keep coming back and F5'ing furiously.
  • See what I just did for you, DYRE? A necro, just for you. There, now shut up.
    Why do people press F5 to refresh? Pushing F13 is so much easier.
  • Why does F0 never get any love? :(
  • Did anything past F12 actually do anything?
    DYRE, do you have a link to the new Ignore list that makes it seem like the people who are ignored don't even pop up at all?
  • I COULD REREAD THE NEW KNJ CHAPTER!  OR OTHER CHAPTERS OF IT!  Or try to find another manga that is similar to Kojika but then be disappointed when the only thing that even comes close is Hiiragi Shougakku Renai Club, and that 1.) isn't very good and 2.) is getting scanlated ridiculously slowly.

Also, I actually click the refresh button rather than hit F5 or anything like that, since I'm usually just using my left hand to prop my head up, and my right hand is on the mouse, so... clicking it is.

My keyboard goes to F12, but I used to have one that went to F15.  I've never seen anything past F12 do anything, and for good reason.

^^ http://pastebin.com/SxqBWJab
  • I usually click on the logo. Inefficient, I know.
  • DYRE x Stormtroper OTP
  • But I'm not a little anime girl, I only play one on the internet.

Also, hell yeah someone shipped me!
  • This is not the first time I've been shipped here or on TV Tropes, but this is one of the more inexplicable times.

Is it just because we click on something to reload pages?
  • ^^Don't tell me this is your first time.

^No, silly. It's because you're both obsessed. It's like one of those couples that hook up because they're both into meth or something.
  • ^^Don't tell me this is your first time.

Alright, I won't tell you that.