If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"I want you in bed in the next half hour"

edited 2011-04-26 21:17:40 in Meatspace
Has friends besides tanks now
Or, you know, I could stay up until 1:00 in the morning just to spite you, Mom. Especially since you can't/won't stop me from doing so.

I know that makes me a bad son, but I find it funny that Mom thinks I can be coerced into going to bed.

Inb4 "Before I eve--oh wait"

Comments

• edited 2011-04-26 21:20:29
    ...I think I interpreted the title the wrong way...

ANYWAY, hm... this happens to me a lot, only it's more like "I want you to go to bed before it starts getting light out" and then I'm like "Naaaaaah" and my mom just sort of makes a disapproval-ish face.
  • That would have been a more amusing topic.
  • Glaives are better.
    ... This could have been a way cooler topic.

Just saying.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I hadn't even thought of the implications of the title.
  • You're probably the only person who hadn't.

"Inb4 'Before I eve--oh wait'"

Somehow, the thought never even occurred to me.
  • I like turtles.
    It did occur to me.

And yeah, that line gets annoying.  It's not like I have to get up for anything*.

Not yet, anyway.

*No, not "get it up for anything."  Perverts.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    You don't know how many times I've argued with my parents over this.
  • edited 2011-04-26 21:38:34
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Eh. I give my consent for you guys to do what you will with this thread. Whether it's discuss the OP or post more sexy wallpapers.
  • I totally expected Chagen.