If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Threads on this Forum Spill Out

edited 2011-04-26 01:43:06 in General
It's something I've noticed a lot here is that when we get into a shit storm, someone will make a thread about something that happened IN the shit storm.

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Like the zeshroomster and the branch thread about the pictospam to help avert ANOTHER chagen shitstorm?
  • Yes, and that time GuyInWhite made a thread waaaing about you insulting him as a joke.
  • edited 2011-04-26 01:48:30
    smote
    I wonder if this counts as hypocritical.

Either way, the old IJBM was so much worse in this regard, probably a result of the vagueness of the "no personal attacks" rule.
  • edited 2011-04-26 01:48:07
    It's something I've noticed a lot here is that when we get into a shit storm, someone will make a thread about something that happened IN the shit storm.

It's an ancient tradition inherited from the old days of the TV Tropes forums.

Edit: Ninja'ed.

Also, I'm calling dibs on the self-reference.
  • TIME TO START POSTING PICTURES GUYS.
  • Just be glad that we haven't gotten hit by the perfect shitstorm.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-26 20:39:30

[Comment deleted]
    [Reason: Shitpost]

• edited 2011-04-26 01:58:19
    ^^ "Vorpy, I'm going to ban you in 24 hours".

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Who say wha?

Link plz
  • $80+ per session
    He's describing the perfect shitstorm.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-26 20:39:14

[Comment deleted]
    [Reason: Shitpost]