If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

No, dad, Obama ISN'T putting registered Republicans in FEMA labor camps.

edited 2011-04-25 15:40:38 in Wonderful posts
It bugs me that you can't do stuff like this here, since everyone can see who started this thread. (it would not surprise me at all if Chagen's dad really believed this)

Comments

• $80+ per session
    It's funny, cause I forgot to look at who started it and I actually thought it was Chagen.

You got me.
  • Writer, Artist, Obscure.
    Dammit! I didn't read the "Who started this thread" label and completely assumed Chagen.
  • No rainbow star
    I thought InkBlot's dad actually said that D:
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    @ Inkblot: Sure you can, because now it will say "Most recent by Khwarizmi" and nobody will be any the wiser
  • You successfully hornswoggled me. I am hornswoggled.
  • Writer, Artist, Obscure.
    I mean seriously, I had the "I knew who made this thread before I clicked on it" vid lined up and everything.
  • I am now tempted to put all of Chagen's posts through a Markov chain and see what comes out.
  • Wait, am I being cruel?
  • Hoho~

I missed the "no, dad" and thus didn't kthink Chagen was the OP. My streak is still on.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Wouldn't this technically count as meta?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-26 21:58:24

[Comment deleted]
    [Reason: Shitpost]

• No rainbow star
    Even wikipedia left me having no clue what a Markov Chain is
  • edited 2011-04-25 23:26:40
    It's this:

"Me to "IJBM".It satisfies FE's requirements without pissing both sites to be "I just realized that could be much cheaper at that. Laws should reflect badly on a work. I once got used of "spread to scrub anything for an adult, and her eyes looking from /sp/. A mod there used to be "I just realize buildings. But we can't let him go free because of that, unless you break the people there else but on other people there else but on other boards, partly because of that point to vandalize buildings and chagen."