If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My very first post on IJBM 2.1 was in a shitty metathread

BobBob
edited 2011-04-25 00:01:27 in IJBM meta
That, and I was bored enough to look through every one of my posts here to find the earliest one.

Bluh.

Comments

• edited 2011-04-25 00:11:11
    I've apparently made between 1920 and 1950 posts on IJBM2 and IJBM2.22 You Can (Not) Shitpost

That's kind of a lot.  But probably not very much compared to a lot of other users here.  Kind of wish we had proper post counts though.

Also I'm only saying this because I was looking through my posts to find my first post here, but then I got distracted when I realized I could sort of see my post count.  Sort of.
  • I don't know why you care, "Bob."  I thought that the IJBM clones were pretty much intended to be flurries of wonderpost threads with only a few serious ones mixed in, and that this was already an unofficial but established fact.  Isn't that right, "BOB?"
  • For some reason, I fail every time I attempt to post in the "Rottweiler Got Banned" thread.  I wish there was some way I could welcome him back.