If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I have a 3-pound bag of gummi bears . . .

edited 2011-04-24 20:24:00 in Meatspace
Has friends besides tanks now
. . . but I know that if I were to eat it all in one sitting, I'd probably feel sick.

DAMMIIIIIIIIIIIT!

. . . Or for a less silly topic, we could discuss times where we ate more unhealthy foods in one sitting than we should have.

Comments

• Damn that is a lot of gummy things.  Best not to nom them all at once.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I'm only allowed to nom on a handful per day.
  • $80+ per session
    Good. That's the same thing I would say if my kid had a 3-pound bag of anything.

Unless it was condoms or something.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    But condoms are a valuable part of a daily breakfast. 
  • edited 2011-04-24 20:37:17
    Has friends besides tanks now
    ^ No, they get in the way of the real breakfast.

Now who's hungry? :D

Goddamn it, what's wrong with me today? -scratches head- It's not even breakfast time for most of us.
  • $80+ per session
    ^^ They better not be for my daughter!
  • Oh god the mental image. :P

:=D˜

Does everyone like my emoticon for a drooling Andalite? 
  • $80+ per session
    My avatar isn't helping.
  • Vivi...no it is not.  It is oddly distracting for some reason.
  • $80+ per session
    I've got plenty more like it.
  • May I have them plz?
    Me too. 
  • edited 2011-04-24 21:10:11
    Loser
    Everest,
    I would recommend against eating them all in one sitting. I would also recommend eating them with soft serve ice cream when you do eat them though whether or not you like that kind of thing probably depends on if your tastes match up with mine.

I agree that eating a lot of unhealthy stuff all at once can be pretty annoying, especially when it eventually ruins your opinion of foods you once really liked (I guess that is the whole "too much of a good thing" cliche).  
    I guess that means that I think that eating healthier can actually make you like unhealthy foods more if that makes any sense.
  • LouieW: That does make sense also eating too much unhealthy stuff to the point I i don't eat it for a week and stick to eating much better foods.  Like getting too much greasy food in a week. 

Oddly the most common thing I end up craving after that is leafy green kind of salad with things like spinach greens, lean chicken, egg whites, and low fat bleu cheese dressing. 
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    I started a thread just like this in YF, except it was a 5-lb bag of gummi bears.

The thread was looked down upon, for some reason...
  • :(  That wasn't nice of them to do.
  • "Everest,
    I would recommend against eating them all in one sitting. I would also recommend eating them with soft serve ice cream when you do eat them though whether or not you like that kind of thing probably depends on if your tastes match up with mine."

....Damn it, this is so polite and snarky at the same time.