If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Comments

• I made it so that I can't see comments on Youtube.
  • Most of the comments on that video are pretty funny, though.

Seriously, ignoring things isn't a good idea, I'd rather just ignore the 90% that's shit and enjoy the remaining 10% that's pretty good.
  • edited 2011-04-23 12:53:30
    I have never seen a good comment on Youtube in my life.

I'm also not sure what would constitute a "good" comment, because when I watch videos on Youtube I'm not looking for commentary.  Rather, I'm looking to watch the video, and nothing more.
  • edited 2011-04-23 12:54:56
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I'm reminded of that one joke I made to a chick about her PMSing.

Terrible sense of humor + actually being on her period = large black eye for me. 

^ Here's a good comment:

• I like seeing that other people enjoyed the video too.

And come on, you probably watch a lot of anime/game related clips on there, most of the comments are rather calm and not too violent most of the time.
  • you probably watch a lot of anime/game related clips on there

Not really. And even when I do, the top rated comments are still usually stupid, and those are the ones I'm going to see when I'm scrolling down to read the video's description.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I also remember one along the lines of:

"Regarding the few dozen people who disliked this video, I will accept the fact that they have different opinions from the majority of the population, that I probably dislike things that they enjoy, and that being patronizing towards them is just encouraging an aire of discomfort and anger.

Or maybe they're just fucking retarded." 
  • Come on, people. I guess I have different ideas of interesting and funny things.