If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

By the time I'm done making my rounds, it's almost time to go to sleep

edited 2011-04-21 22:35:16 in Meatspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
By the time I'm done...
* responding to IJBM threads
* checking the IJBM flagging log
* dealing with administrative issues on IJBM
* responding to TV Tropes threads
** including updating myself on the situations in Libya, Syria, Yemen, etc. as well as those in Wisconsin
* checking the Swing State Project
** reposting funny political stories to TV Tropes
** reporting Wisconsin news to TV Tropes
** commenting on threads
** learning relevant geography of small towns and rural areas
* reporting relevant Libya news to one of my meatspace friends
* sending news about things that various friends are interested in or things that may be relevant to them, to them

It's already quite late in the day.

I'm supposed to be looking for work and applying to jobs, as well as helping out my parents with various odd jobs.  And I'm also supposed to go to bed before midnight?

...not to mention that I still have my Recettear file at the back of my mind (for which I every-so-often refresh my memory of the approximate markup percentages that the different customers will allow of me) and I have several other games to play and series to watch.  And books to read and music to write and music to learn.

Comments

• They're somethin' else.
    Story of my life.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Same.

Except I tend to loop around the tree a couple times or two.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Yeah, I will reload things like the main discussions page here or my thread watchlist a few times, checking the new posts each time.

In other news, I finally got around to writing (and sending off) a long-overdue e-mail to someone in a local Democrats organization.  My town's Democrats--at least the ones at the meetings--want me to help create a local Young Dems chapter.  Except I don't know anyone in town, and I'm leaving in a matter of months...  Fortunately or unfortunately, I'm basically the only under-thirty person in the room at our town's monthly meetings, so everyone looks to me to do something about it.  On the other hand, I spoke with some of our state Young Dems people and they're more inclined to have us link up with another local group, while my town's people prefer I make our own chapter...

...yeah.  I finally got around to e-mailing that other local group's contact person.

I was supposed to work on some stuff for my parents earlier today but then something urgent came in the mail and I spent about four hours this afternoon taking care of that.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Sounds like labor intensive work.