If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Steam (Water)

edited 2011-04-21 13:48:27 in Meatspace
No rainbow star
Partly snowclone, and partly a real complain It fogs up my glasses, it can hurt when a blast of it comes at you, and is all around irritating >:|

Comments

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I hate it when you cover a pot to prevent the steam from escaping, but then it escapes anyway!

Gosh, how inconsiderate. 
  • Steam Punk is awesome.

/shitpost
  • edited 2011-04-21 13:59:36
    No rainbow star
    ^^The steam should stay RIGHT THERE!

Maybe we should distribute steam via a valve. So it stays there until we want it

^ And now I want to make a thread on Steampunk called Steam (Punk). And maybe another called Steam (y sex) and see just how far this can be ran with
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    Definitely agree with the glasses thing. Especially considering how much tea I drink... Curse you, superheated water!
  • edited 2011-04-21 13:59:22
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^ Win.

I actually like steam; it warms my hands and face on cold days.
  • I always liked how after taking a shower, the mirrors of my bathroom would be steamed over. I loved writing stupid shit on the mirror.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I did until it became old and I realized that it would cause moldy ceilings and my mom would have to scrub it.