If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My Thought Processes

edited 2011-04-21 00:44:51 in Meatspace
No rainbow star
I went from thinking about sleep deprivation to concluding that Dick Cheney is secretly the Grim Reaper in under two minutes

I'm not sure whether I should be scared or in awe

Comments

• edited 2011-04-21 00:49:06
    My thought processes are weird, too. An example I posted elsewhere:
    See, here's how weird my thought processes are: I was thinking back to that time I "designed" a hideous bookstore sign for this thread and how I stretched out Arial, which made me think of how generic Times New Roman is, which made me think about the different digitizations of Times, which put the line "if it was lead it would be lined up on a track" in my head, which made me come back to the computer and look up the Neutraface song.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    You're not alone, Ica.

I could elaborate, but I value PR too much to do so.
  • No rainbow star
    ^^ Mine went along the lines of, "I should try going 72 hours without sleep. Bet 48 hour mark would be interesting. *imagines thread at 72 hour mark, which follows this process: "I love you guys" --> "Vorpy and the nine pretty princess unicorn sparkle dragons" --> "I love you guys" --> "Leap rhymes with Sleep but not really" --> "Mareep rhymes with Sleep" --> "I want a pet Mareep but would likely get electrocuted" --> "Mareep rhymes with Grim Reaper (sort of)" --> "Grim Reaper kills things" --> "Hunters kill things" --> "Dick Cheney is a hunter who once shot the most dangerous game" --> "Dick Cheney is the Grim Reaper! I KNEW IT!"*"

...Ok, maybe it took more than 2 minutes, but not much more and I even predicted my thought processes as part of the branch offs my though processes do!

^ TELL US!
  • edited 2011-04-21 01:01:37
    ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    -thinks for a moment-

Absolutely not. My half-awake imaginings are so absurdly off the wall, humiliating, and downright bizarre, that I would not confide them to /b/.

• edited 2011-04-21 01:03:41
    Buddha has a ghost penis that lives in your cereal.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    ^^ They are probably hallucinations about sexually abusing your future children, right?
  • edited 2011-04-21 01:05:21
    ^No, weirder than that, yet not as dark.

^^Wrong, but the more prominent thought I have in mind is of equal oddness.
    ^ Then they are just pussy hallucinations of "OMG SO RANDOM" stuff that doesn't sound fun at all. L2manupbro
  • edited 2011-04-21 01:13:44
    I once, after waking up, genuinely believed that I could download a sex change. Only for a couple moments, but still. (why was I even thinking about that?!)

I've also come to strange ideas out of nowhere (while awake), by means of some logic that is as of yet unknown to me.

Further and more humiliating weirdness will be left unmentioned.
  • edited 2011-04-21 01:14:29
    No rainbow star
    Downloading a sex change? Not even close to my weirdest

This avatar? This represents my brain when it is mild

Yes, my brain is a poptart cat farting out rainbows

Scientists are still saying that it's a miracle that I'm still alive
    I had a dream where I could download a car, and people. So I could torture and kill them. And download another copy and do it again. So I guess I can see that.
  • edited 2011-04-21 01:16:08
    ^^It's not my weirdest either...

^That's lame.
  • No rainbow star
    Tell us your weirdest! Please!

I promise you that if I judge you can slap me silly with Vorpy's apparent nine rainbow princess unicorn sparkle dragons that I seem to think she has
    Hahaha, really?

All this thread is now since TMA came here is a dick measuring contest on who can imagine the weirdest shit now.
  • One day I woke up and felt like I should start reading Homestuck.

That's not so odd in and of itself, but I came to this conclusion following a dream in which a creepy stalker on a roadgeek forum explained, in loving detail, why I reminded him of Interstate 270.
  • edited 2011-04-21 01:25:47
    ^^I have that effect on people.

"Tell us your weirdest! Please!"

NO.

I used impact font, that means my word is now law.
  • edited 2011-04-21 01:27:22
    No rainbow star
    ^^^ I once dreamed of cute little reptilian Jigglypuff like things that came in four colours. Me and three others were riding on their adult forms (raptors) while the baby forms rode with us, and we rode them to Las Vegas and entered a giant pinball machine that I somehow was inside of while relaxing beside a pond in the middle of the night next to a palm tree at the same time

^ Tell us or I'll shank you! I'll shank you with a peanut! I SWEAR I WILL DO IT!
  • edited 2011-04-21 01:44:10
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Bleh, I am caustic today. Sorry about that TMA. I am just on a bad day.

It was like that guy who said " YOU CAN'T OUTSMOKE ME, I AM THE BLUNT GOD" and I demanded a set-up so we could see but he refused to deliver the challenge.

And I am in PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN

GUTTURAL TWITCHY STRAINY STINGY PAIIIIIIIIIIIN
  • My thoughts can go through the strangest patterns sometimes. I can make even the most tenous links between the most unrelated things.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Such as how Cthulu is really a butterfly that will kill us all?
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I'll often doze off in the middle of someone talking and let my mind run on a tangent about how the Spanish Civil War would've ended differently if the fascists had robot dinosaurs. 

On a normal day, I'll generally go from "cherry pie is delicious" to "I wonder if anybody actually has testicles the size of tennis balls." 
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Or if they play tennis with them?

How well do testicles bounce?

Bouncy balls are fun

The sun rhymes with fun and is balled shaped

Mime rhymes with Time

Thyme is a plant

Power plants are interesting and electrical

Electrical is fantastical and killtacular

Oil kills animals

Humans are animals

I like rocks :D