If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Final Exams

edited 2011-04-20 09:50:05 in Meatspace
No rainbow star
Oh shit starting right now D: SCARED!

Comments

• At least you have more time for them, both in terms of writing the exam and studying for them. Midterms are more stressing in that regard, if you ask me.
  • No rainbow star
    Not even quarter time passed and I handed it in

That's how screwed I am D:
  • If I have good grades in a class, I don't need to take that class' final. But I still have to take TAKS.
  • I've meant to ask this, as Wikipedia won't give a straight answer. In the U.S., what's usually different about final exams and midterm exams?
  • edited 2011-04-20 18:20:09
    A lot of the time, final exams cover material from the entire year/semester/trimester/whatever, rather than just half of the term.  They're often worth a larger portion of the grade, not all schools/classes have midterm exams, but a lot more have final exams, etc.
  • Although in my university, most of my final exams cover essentially everything the midterm didn't. A lot of the time, this is because the latter material is based on earlier stuff.