If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Making songs in Loopmash can be slightly annoying.

edited 2011-04-20 09:37:18 in Meatspace
[tɕagɛn]
(I'm over what happened yesterday) I have this awesome app on my Ipod called Loopmash. Made by a DAW company callled Steinberg, the point is to arrange loops of music to make small around 5-seconds songs of a sorts. Each loop is designated into "slices"-a small part of the loop. Put together, all of the slices make up that particular loop. You can arrange the loops and alter what slices of each play to really tweak the song. You also select a master track out of the loops you put down--you can down up to four--which sets the groundwork for other loops to run on. It can be quite annoying, however. Sometimes I wanna get all the slices of all the loops to play, but I can never get that down. A track will play fully if I make it the master, but I want all the tracks to play fully. I just spent the last five minutes tweaking this song to get it to work. With three loops, I could not get it to sound right. It sounded pretty awesome with just two, though--it was a cool and mellow piano melody as the master with some nice drums filling it out. I wanted to add this watery guitar lick, but I couldn't get it to sound right...

Comments

• ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    I thought you covered this in you "I hate everything" thread.

That sounds like fun, Chagen!