If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Sonic The Hedgehog comics reboot

edited 2011-04-20 01:20:00 in General
Do they really need to get back to basics? Does someone really need to die to generate interest? I would laugh if it were Tails or Knuckles, or even Sally.

Comments

• edited 2011-04-20 01:26:47
    baleteed
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    ...continuity issues?
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    In all fairness, it'll only be a temporary reboot.
  • edited 2011-04-20 01:26:53
    Master Guardian of the Passive Voice
    I don't know anything about the Sonic comic. But I do know a little something about comic book characters and their tropes. And, since Tails is the kid sidekick, he can't really die. So EITHER...

1) He decides he's been a sidekick for long enough and changes his look, becoming Nighttail and going solo. Or,

2) He is presumed killed, but his body is recovered by the Battle Kukku, minus a tail. He is given a cybernetic tail and brainwashed to be a Kukku assassin known only as the Mammal Soldier.

Either way, he'll eventually become the new Sonic. :-P
  • Okay, that made me chuckle. So it's not permanent? Okay, that seems better.