If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My computer's keyboard puts right Alt and right Ctrl next to each other

edited 2011-04-19 12:31:15 in Meatspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
And it puts the context menu key to the right of the Ctrl key.  Exactly the opposite of my parents computer, switching rightCtrl and the context menu key.

And then it makes rightAlt+rightCtrl + direction = rotate screen display to that direction.  Which means that when I miss the Alt when trying to do Alt+Left or Alt+Right to do back/forward in a borwser, and I hit Ctrl along with it, I end up rotating the screen.  Again.

Comments

• No rainbow star
    ...You can rotate the screen!?

I wonder if my laptop can do that...

I thank you for giving me another pointless thing to try to figure out and use :D
  • edited 2011-04-19 13:30:14
    Has friends besides tanks now
    -Does the rotating screen trick- :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

-ahem- . . . Thanks.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I think the commands for that--and whether you can do it at all--depends on your display and display driver software.