If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When you agree with someone

Comments

• ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Hitler ate sugar.

But I digress.
  • WHY ARE PEOPLE AGREEING WITH HIM

WHY

WHY
  • You're forgetting something: it's COOL and REBELLIOUS to be (or be friends with) a nazi.
    So is it like having a black best friend?
  • edited 2011-04-18 22:58:40
    ^ *is super-offended to be compared to a Nazi*

*only not really, since you're just being silly*
  • They're better than black best friends because nazis hate blacks, making them better as best friends, never mind black people were never the nazi party's extermination targets, but kids will be kids.
  • edited 2011-04-18 23:01:09
    ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Obviously then, the best possible friend is a gay-Jewish-black-Muslim-transvestite-Nazi.

Where can I find one of those?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    279,000 pageviews?

God damn it.
    Swastikas are definitely attention attractors.
  • No rainbow star
    While he has a point about how improving your community should gain some more importance, he is a racist dick that makes me go, "No! No point! STFU!"

How hard can it be to say, "Hey, somebody is suffering in your city. Why not help them first before settings sights across seas?" without sounding like an asshole?
  • edited 2011-04-19 06:48:31
    Cue-bey
    Oh torture-device, I remember you and your disturbingly large number of nazi friends. I also remember the tacit approval you had from the deviantart community.