If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Lonelygirl15

edited 2011-04-17 18:59:36 in General
The TV Tropes article explains jack shit, the official website explains jack shit, and Wikipedia explains jack shit about the story. What gives?

Comments

• Kichigai birthday!!
    inb4 Bobby G
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    ^ You mean, "Khwarizmi"?
  • No silly, Khwarizmi doesn't use Lonelygirl15 avatars!
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    *has never heard of this*  
  • Apparently no one pays attention anymore, so I apologize for bringing this up.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Bree? I don't know either.
  • Some youtube vlog fiction thing.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    I wrote that article ages ago.  What about it needs fixing?

And yeah, it was kind of a shitty series, honestly.  I think most people had already given up on it before I even wrote that page.
  • It, like many other articles, merely lists tropes and does not describe them. Not that I expect anyone to expand on it at this point, seeing as it's pretty much dead and no one cares about it anymore. I was just curious about about this vlog series and how hard it was to find info about it, nothing else.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    I really don't recommend it.  Everything that drew people to it has since been outdone by something else.  The Guild is funnier, Marble Hornets is creepier, MSPA Adventures did a much better job of involving the community in the production of the story.  Even the series' own premise was outdone by KateModern (which I maintain was creative enough that it could have been great if the writers had been given a bigger budget and a better premise).  Bree and Daniel were likeable, though.  They were entertaining when I was 16.

I'll see if I can fix up the article a bit.  I kind of lost interest in it.
    Is it yet time to spam the thread with vlogs/vseries we love?

Because I highly recommend The Joker Blogs and There Will Be Brawl
    I highly recommend The Joker Blogs and There Will Be Brawl.