If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Cliques

edited 2011-04-17 18:21:25 in General
No matter what happens, when people gather together, wherever people gather together they form cliques. No matter how much you try to keep everyone you know together, they splinter into exclusive groups. No matter what you wish, you will be excluded from some of them.

Wow, that sounded really emo, but that's what bothers me.

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    It happens on the internet, it happens in asylums, it happens in prisons, it happens in crematories, it happens at work, school, work, hell, even survival situations where people are most likely going to die.
  • There's a limit to how many people you can have meaningful interactions with on a regular basis. I think cliques are only a problem when they treat outsiders with incivility, and even then I'd hesitate to blame the problem on just the groups that form.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    I have a slew of cliques.

• My IJBM brethren.
    • Mah bronies.
    • The MMA guys at my martial arts school.
    • The little kids at my church.
    • The instructors in my martial arts school.
    • My YF brethren.
    • My OTC kin.
    • The LessWrong folk.
    There are also mini-cliques, but they are too innumerable to list.