If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I took time to figure out what a Penis Fart would be called

edited 2011-04-17 17:57:20 in Wonderful posts
No rainbow star
Just... Wow, something is wrong with me By the way, it would be called a kyle. And yes, there is reasoning behind it Edit: Well, if a vagina fart is called a queef, then a penis fart should be called a kyle Vagina is 6 letters. Queef is 5. So since penis is 5, then its fart word should be 4 letters long (and we do have to use the proper terms for the anatomy here, else it won’t work) Q is 5 letters before V (RSTUV). K is 5 letters before P A is 20 letters before U. E is 4 letters after A, and Y is 4 letters after U, so Y E is 2 letters before G. L is 2 letters before N. I is… Since they both have I in the same place, it is an e

Comments