If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I've been gone... for so long...

2»

Comments

• I have no problem with Touhou, so you shouldn't have a problem with MLP. Or for that matter, why not complain about all the anime related avatars? Or how about how many people keep talking about TGWTG?

Because it's a bad idea.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-26 22:36:29

[Comment deleted]
    [Reason: Snark, Obnoxious text coloring]

• It's a frickin' TMA thread. The guy who has more pony avatars than me and Anonymous User combined. Of course he's gonna post his ponies here.
  • edited 2011-04-17 00:48:16
    ^^^^ Marisa disagrees:

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    "^^Dramatic is always better. It is like a DELICIOUS sauce that makes EVERYTHING taste better."

Gee, I wonder how snailbait is doing. Did you ever do anything about that homophobia problem of yours?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-26 22:36:06

[Comment deleted]
    [Reason: Snark]

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    "I have no problem with Touhou, so you shouldn't have a problem with MLP. Or for that matter, why not complain about all the anime related avatars? Or how about how many people keep talking about TGWTG?"

I disapprove of Touhou-related stuff for the same reason, but it's not nearly as obnoxious recently.

I have not seen any discussion of TGWTG recently. At all.

And as to why I don't complain about anime avatars?? Because anime is a broad term covering an entire genre. There are different art styles, different story value. It covers multiple things. Not a single show.
  • edited 2011-04-17 00:56:15
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Well I don't remember the DELICIOUS drama that ensued when TMA pissed off snailbait with some anti-gay comments on the VanillaJBM, and I don't care enough to go back to get all of the screencaps and links, but I ASSURE YOU it was one of the best-tasting HATE SPEECHES i have ever read. MMM HMMM!

Then again I don't like dedicating too much effort to that kind of shit anyway now because I am sure TMA got better. So I forgive him.
  • edited 2011-04-17 00:58:28
    ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    "It's a frickin' TMA thread. The guy who has more pony avatars than me
    and Anonymous User combined. Of course he's gonna post his ponies here."

I probably have more pony avatars than anyone on the entire internet. Right now, I'm about to make it to 1000+ avatars, almost all of which are ponies.

"Did you ever do anything about that homophobia problem of yours? "

Like I've said before, I don't have any problem with it, I just don't *recommend* it. So basically I am completely on the fence and have no real defined opinion.

"TMA? Homophobic? You've got to be kidding me.."

I am pretty campy... my mother has been questioning my straightness recently.

^I did go through something  of a much needed epiphany a while back.

I also don't recall this snailbait drama, unfortunately. Stupid memory.
    Okay, that works too.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Also, did somebody say "screen cap"? Given that I don't remember any of this, I'm curious to know what went on. Links work too. (It's always interesting how opinions develop over time)

If it's not too much trouble.
    It is too much trouble because I am a liar.
  • edited 2011-04-17 01:21:20
    U troll u.

Of course, this does speak negatively of my character. If I can't remember what's what.

Then again, it did seem kind of strange to me that I would post a hammy hate speech. Normally I try to be neutral and calm during flamey debates.
  • "Like I've said before, I don't have any problem with it, I just don't *recommend* it."

What does that even mean?
    "What does that even mean?"

Well, it isn't spoken well of in the Bible, but at the same time there is debate that it would be permitted for certain reasons. Add to that the fact that even if it is a sin, there would be no reason to treat a person differently for it, then I come to the conclusion that I can't be all for gay pride in good conscience, while at the same time I cannot be against it either.

Hence no opinion other than "you probably shouldn't". Sorry if that's kind of... lame.
  • Well, it's not like people have a choice about it.

If they did, I suppose I'd recommend against it, because of social stigmas against it plus the lower amount of available partners, but since it's not a choice... it doesn't really make much sense to say something like "you probably shouldn't."
  • edited 2011-04-17 01:46:03
    Homosexuality is something that you start with, I think that goes without saying. What is meant when people ask if it's a choice, is if it can be changed (or refrained from). That's where the flame wars start.

When I state "you probably shouldn't", I mean "you probably shouldn't pursue this". That said, such isn't going to fly with 99% of people, so even mentioning it is pointless.

Now, in my *personal* experience, I have some semblance of control over what I find attractive and what I don't. Before the flamestorm rains upon my head, I'll state that this is only how *my* mind works. For me, it easily *could* be a choice. However, I'm me and not everyone else. Typical mind fallacy and all that jazz.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-26 22:35:31

[Comment deleted]
    [Reason: Shitpost]

Where is that from?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-26 22:35:39

[Comment deleted]
    [Reason: Shitpost]

You came up with that for the heck of it?

Darn quotation marks, messing with my head all the time...
  • edited 2011-04-17 10:30:58
    Master Guardian of the Passive Voice
    Hmm. I quite enjoy reading from this The MightyAnonym person. Welcome back, says one of the newcomers-who-likely-will-fade-away-shortly!
    Oh hai, soon to fade away newcomer!

• No rainbow star
    Damnit, I missed the conversation where I find out what I am! D:
    You're a pokemon.
  • I joined.  Don't worry, this site is now officially awesome.
    I was a fan before it was awesome.