If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Baby Penguins are WAY too cute

Comments

• The sounds I made cannot be rendered in text. I made a lovecraftesque squee of pure transcendental delight.
  • edited 2011-04-17 10:36:46
    But you never had any to begin with.
    ^ Squia, Squia, Shub-Niggurath?

In slightly more related news: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
  • edited 2011-04-17 13:50:49
    No rainbow star
    You know what? Somebody needs to put this video on loop in a warzone. Everyone would stop fighting to watch the cute little penguin laugh and they would all be happy and cute baby penguins would then fall from the sky laughing and everyone would go yay as they get their own pet laughing penguin :D
  • ^ Your optimism makes me sick. Do you really think soldiers are the kinds of people who'd be distracted by a cute penguin? Even I can't find animals cute. And I haven't even shot a guy.
  • No rainbow star
    People who don't find this cute have. no. soul D:<
  • It made me think of the noises my sister makes when in trouble or in pain, thus it was not adorable, it made me all panicky because LITTLE SISTER IN TROUBLE.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ ...That is disturbing D: