If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

How I can't get help with my games anymore

edited 2011-04-16 14:39:31 in IJBM meta
No rainbow star
Well, I can, but: I'd prefer your guy's input. Issue is that, to my knowledge, most of you don't go to TVTropes World Building section of the forums, sticking here instead Can't there be a header for non complaints here that isn't for shit posts? Honestly, I would love the ability to have a few serious threads that aren't about how x bothers y

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I would like that too. After all, didn't IJBM have that anyway?
  • Phrase your OP as a complaint. Or complain that you're asking for input. Or post it as it is just because.
  • edited 2011-04-16 14:53:14
    No rainbow star
    ^^ I thought IJBM TVTropes version didn't, for the sole reason of there being other forum sections. However, here there is a different culture now, so IJBM is more or less its own forum that has one non complaint section, with it for spam

Could even be made to not show up in General (if possible) so that non complaint threads don't bleed into complaints (because honestly, how many people don't keep general up all the time?)

^ Problem is that it feels odd and could get ignored as a complaint thread that someone doesn't want to read when a non complaint version would catch their attention
  • Could even be made to not show up in General (if possible) so that non complaint threads don't bleed into complaints (because honestly, how many people don't keep general up all the time?)

You mean "All Discussions." "General" is just one category, though it is the most popular category since it's the default.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Could have sworn General covered all of them
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Just start it here, salmon.