If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Getting up three hours later than intended

edited 2011-04-15 15:48:54 in Meatspace
Has friends besides tanks now
I got back from a sleepover today at around 11:00 and, since I had stayed up through the whole night and morning, I wanted to get some rest, but I didn't want to waste the whole day away (I can read or write or watch TV, yeah, but still), on account of going to Dad's house soon, as it has no Internet (or at least, not a reliable connection, save for my iPhone, but I hate using it for Internet). I set my alarm for 1:00 . . .

. . . and woke up at 4:00, sleeping through the alarm. And I had my phone's ringer turned down all the way, so I couldn't hear it when mom called a few times. I leave in twenty minutes.

It also bugs me that, if anyone responds to this, checking it will take that much longer.

EDIT: Whoo, overly long sentences.