If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt with Funimation

edited 2011-04-14 23:13:03 in Media
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
http://www.ani.me/zine/anime/article/852/

Hmm, not sure if a worthwhile article, but I have thought about it and wondered....how are they going to advertise it here in the states? Are they simply relying on the past fandom to hopefully enjoy it and buy the DVDs?

Comments

• how are they going to advertise it here in the states?

Poorly, just like how they've been advertising all of their other series.
  • It doesn't have the most marketable title, IMO.
  • The REAL question is this: if 4Kids were to somehow pick this series up, what would they do to it?
  • I dunno why, but I have a feeling a 4kids version would just be MAD (the cartoon), Phineas and Ferb and Sailor Moon all mixed together.
  • YES

YES

I knew I could count on you, Funi. Dub better be bitchin', though.
  • DO WANT EPISODE 14
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Prediction:

Panty will sound like Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo.

Stocking will sound like a confused teenage girl and will            pause for no reason            just like              kagome's voice actor         while ending all of her sentences           sounding like a question?
  • edited 2011-04-15 00:15:47
    As far as recently announced licenses go, Star Driver being licensed by Bandai Entertainment is far better news than Panty and Stocking being licensed by Funimation.

...what the fuck is Star Driver? Is it about the Ice-skating Robot girls?
  • Morgan Freeman is God
    I might pick this up as soon as I move out of my parents' house. They'd never let me watch something like this as long as I'm still living at home instead of on campus.
  • edited 2011-04-15 13:41:13

Blast, is this it?/

• Holy shit Panty Stocking! Now air it on Adult Swim for lulz.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    ^^^ ...Holy shit.  Is the show actually that awesome?

I only saw a couple of episodes, and I don't remember it being that epic.
  • edited 2011-04-15 21:57:55
    Because you never know what you might see.
    It bored me, but now I'm tempted to give it another shot sometime.  Maybe I was in the wrong frame of mind.
    I haven't watched it yet for some stupid reason. Mostly because I have no idea to see if it is finished or not without people telling me "BY THE WAY IT'S 12 EPISODES AND # X is ACTUALLY FILLER AND 7 IS A TWIST ENDING LOLOLOL"
  • Um... yes it is finished airing.  Now you can go download it all and watch it.
    K