If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Fixed

edited 2011-04-14 20:25:53 in IJBM meta
The most obnoxious response to a post possible. It doesn't add anything but needless snark.

Comments

• > Somebody said out loud what I was thinking.

Fixed.

Sorry, it was obligatory.
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    If this concerns that post I made in the Hollywood Remaking Everything thread, then can I say that I'm sorry?
  • No one in particular. Though yours was relatively benign for the way Fixed is usually used.
  • It can be pretty funny sometimes.
  • What about when people do it jokingly?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Jokingly, sure.

The thing is though, that the response never TRULY gets fixed when you post that, so other than being used to convey "This is what they really are saying" then it's justed used in the same manner as TV Tropes editors using strikethrough to cut out something they don't like and writing about why most people would think like that.

• Likes cheesecake unironically.
    >Wait, there are people who don't do it jokingly?

Fixed.

I like to do this sometimes, but only in jest. It would be very rude to do something like that to undermine other people's opinions.