If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My brain rickrolled me yesterday

edited 2011-04-14 14:45:22 in Meatspace
No rainbow star
My professor was going over some new material. He the saud something along the lines of, "And to get good marks, you need to know the rules" My brain instantly went, "And so do I!" and continued through the lyrics I think I have spent too much time on the internet... EDIT: GAH! My brain is rickrolling me now!

Comments

• Master Guardian of the Passive Voice
    "The Game" is just a practice exercise, to learn how to resist situations like this. :-)
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Why does everybody keep talking about Monopoly?
    ^ Nice try. Not fooling anyone, though. :)
  • No rainbow star
    About what? I know the rules of Monopoly can be easy to forget after playing for days, but we aren't even playing it?

I'm confused now!
    Interesting. Is there a reason you keep mentioning Monopoly, when I haven't referenced it? It's almost as if... as if your mind flickers, ever so briefly, to something else before being redirected to the Monopoly topic.
  • No rainbow star
    Well, Monopoly IS The Game, so you DID mention it

I've never heard anyone call Monopoly "The Game". You should try doing a google search for The Game to see if it corroborates your story.

Is your mind still rickrolling?

• No rainbow star
    I tried to google the game, but they keep stating the wrong rules! And it restarted the rick roll thanks to you D:
    Huh. I'd lose The Game anyday, to avoid a mental Rickroll. That counts as WINNING, in my book.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    xkcd invocation

Also, HELP ME ERIN
  • No rainbow star
    What does XKCD have to do with Monopoly?