If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

It seems like whenever I want to post a complaint, however trivial . . .

edited 2011-04-13 19:49:13 in IJBM meta
Has friends besides tanks now
. . . Someone posts something worth complaining about and I feel like a bitch after feeling sorry for that someone and then remembering what I was going to complain about. [No, I totally wasn't inspired to make this topic in the last couple of minutes or so, why do you ask?]

There have been topics like this before on the old IJBM, or at least one, but I don't know if there's been one here yet.

Comments

• edited 2011-04-13 19:51:22
    Because you never know what you might see.
    As gets repeatedly reiterated in TV Tropes' angst thread, just because other people have worse problems doesn't invalidate your own.

What did you want to complain about?
  • edited 2011-04-13 19:54:55
    I was going to complain about how I came in last in the Second TVTropes Writing Contest a while back because I submitted a story that should have been a couple times longer than it was, in about three days, with barely any idea of what I was writing about, all while attempting a new style of prose. Basically, everything went wrong with it, and I have yet to convince myself that it doesn't mean anything and that I'm not just making excuses for myself.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    It probably doesn't mean anything, other than that maybe you need practice.  I have pieces of writing that just won't work no matter what I do to them or how much time I put into them.  Like, this happens all the time.
  • edited 2011-04-13 20:05:36
    Luckily, as I said, it was a while back, and I now know not to give myself any sorts of deadlines for my writing. Creativity doesn't work like that. Since then, everything I've written has been better than that . . . turd.