If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Bigass pills

edited 2011-04-13 15:09:51 in General
whitegirlproblems.jpg

So, I take one of these multivitamins when I can remember to, mostly for the iron, and they're pretty much impossible to swallow. Cutting it in half/quarters doesn't help, and I'm not sure crushing it into a fine powder and snorting it is the optimal method of taking in nutrients. Thoughts? I'd really prefer not to waste them.

Comments

• That's not really that big.

Just put in mouth -> Drink water.
  • I've tried that numerous times, didn't work. Unless there's some secret trick I'm missing.
  • Try putting the water in your mouth first and then the pill, or put it in the glass... are they chewable?
  • The only reason it's so hard is that you're convinced its hard. You swallow things all the time yet for some reason a pill scares you.

Just put it in some food, chew the food, and swallow.
  • They aren't chewable. And yeah, I know it's psychological, since the other pills I've taken were small enough not to trigger my "shit I'm gonna choke EJECT EJECT EJECT" reflex. It works as long as I can trick myself into ignoring the pill in my mouth but it's haaaaard IJBM whine whine.
  • Just mash it into some ham/bread, then swallow that.
  • edited 2011-04-13 17:15:19
    I'm gagging just looking at that thing...

I used to crush them into a powder and jam the contents into gelatin caplets.

First person to make a crack about gelatin montegues gets shot.
  • Just hold it in your teeth until you start drinking the water.
  • No rainbow star
    I swallow that, another pill roughly the same size, two slightly smaller capsules, and three other pills on the small size all at once :D
  • edited 2011-04-14 09:10:54
  • I only have to take one small ADHD pill. Yours is ridiculous compared to mine.
  • I take mine in a spoonfull of yogurt.  I goes down so much easier than water.  Orange juice with extra pulp also is helpful in swallowing pills.