If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

It's hard to stop playing a game

edited 2011-04-13 13:38:40 in Media
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
At least, for the ones that are good enough for me to get hooked on them in the first place.

The only exception is beating the game.

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I just lost the game.
  • Dammit.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    xkcd invocation
  • edited 2011-04-13 17:04:36
    It's hard for me to continue playing a game once I've started, regardless of how good it is.

I can usually play a game on two or three occasions before I lose interest in it.  So any game that takes more than like 5 to 10 hours to beat will go unbeaten by me forever.  And this is pretty much every game I have interest in, since I mostly like JRPGs.
  • edited 2011-04-13 17:07:09
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Oh, I am so lucky. Had my platinum angel handy, which means the xkcd invocation is negated now.
  • edited 2011-04-13 17:07:39
    Likes cheesecake unironically.
    @Topic: I just had this with Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I only wanted to see if I finally can beat this mission, where I had to kill this French guy without being discovered, because he shoots the wife of one of my allies otherwise (even though I don't care about this bitch). I did beat it and then played nearly until midnight. And I certainly didn't mean to.

Positive side: I finally destroyed all Borgia towers!
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    @Topic

I won Minecraft finally.

• No rainbow star
    ^ Oh you did, Vorpy? Nice! Did you have any troubles with the Black Dragon?