If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The ratio of IE's quality to Microsoft's Profit factor and resources.

edited 2011-04-13 11:48:27 in Meatspace
[tɕagɛn]

It's way too disproportionate.

I want someone to tell me why a multi-billion dollar corporation who has an almost unimaginable amount of time and resources can't make an internet browser to save their lives.

Where the fuck does that all that R&D go?

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Well, Microsoft does have some good products, such as the Office suite (or at least it used to be good), Age of Empires, and such.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    And Halo, and XBOX 360 HAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAA HA HAH AH AHA AHA.
  • I doubt Microsoft makes a large portion of it's profits on IE.  However, it lets them compete with companies who want to move as much as possible online. (in other words, there are software packages that are not actually on your computer but on a server and you log in to use it).

For some reason IE 8 seemed to work fine when it came out, but now a lot of sites are completely useless with it.  IE 9 looks suspiciously similar to Google Chrome.  I'm wondering did IE change, or did the internet, or was it a security issue?