If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The tvtropes ED page

edited 2011-01-13 21:32:10 in General
Cue-bey
As a banned troper, I feel a duty to edit the tvtropes page to complain about people I don't like. But I can't think of anyone I really hate on tvtropes. The strongest I feel is a mild 'that was harsh, dude', toward FE. Who will I spew unfunny vitriol at now?

More generally, why does the tvtropes page suck so hard? There has to be somebody clever enough to make it good.

Comments

• I was thinking of joining ED to make the page funnier then I realized I'm not funny.

You could make some of the posters of note funny, those are just bitching right now. 
  • You could always pretend you always hated me for some reason.
  • ^Yeah, fuck that guy.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    Writing yourself - or your friends - into an article is not funny.  That's half the problem with that article as it is.

(The other half of the problem is the butthurt.)
  • You could talk about Central Avenue and how he's a 20-year-old aspiefag that thinks he's a fairy princess and also regularly posts as an eight-year-old girl!

Or not, 'cause that's actually not funny.
  • didn't you write most of that page? 
  • Lol wut
  • thats what I heard around the camp fire anyway...
  • For the most part, the PON section isn't funny or offensive to anyone who has not been a troper at some point.
  • edited 2011-01-13 22:23:22
    The PON section was filled out mostly by Blaze Bullet immediately prior to and after his Christmas tantrum with no attempt to display any drama that would make them "of note", and most of those entries only remain because of "vandalism" reversions by two accounts, at least one of which I'm relatively sure is also Blaze Bullet.

Fuck, even Ryal is trying to trim it.
  • My problem is I'm not fucking on the page. I'm an attention whore, feed mee!
  • Personally I'm curious as to what it would say if I were on there, but I'm not going to be on there because I'm not enough of a target.
  • ^ This is my position, pretty much. I don't get caught up in drama, so no one cares about me.
  • I'm too vanilla to be a target.
  • edited 2011-01-14 00:19:21
    Loser
    Well, you could complain about me if you want, but I do not think that would be too interesting either (and I would probably agree with it anyway). I can see how I might be a target if I was actually well known on TV Tropes though I am not so sure I am. 

If you want, you could make up some ridiculous incident too. I am not sure that would work, but it is something to do.
  • LouieW, don't you remember the time? With the noodles?
  • I mostly think I'm not involved or iconic enough to have people mention me much. I'm also not really "consistent" enough in my personality to have people talk about me. Maybe a lackluster effort calling me some weeaboo pirate or something.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    What Longfellow said.

*brofists Longfellow*
  • I think I've said this before.

A few months ago, that page wasn't that bad. It wasn't terribly funny, but it had chuckle-worthy jokes here and there and, most importantly, whatever offensive commentary it had was merely offensive, not stupid as well. Then came MFE.