If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Introduce Yourself

Comments

• So, maybe this isn't the right place to ask, but, who's controlling the RinKokonoe sockpuppet?
  • edited 2012-07-22 16:53:01

• edited 2011-03-21 12:33:23
    (void)
    From what I can tell through PMs, Rin is someone who came here directly from Something Awful.
  • Is it bad that I kinda want to see what they were saying about us on Something Awful?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Ask Vorpy; she has an SA account.
  • Because I don't actually care about the rest of the site; I'm just a narcissist who wants to see other people talk about me.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Like that's important. Whatever.
  • edited 2011-03-21 21:23:20
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Because the utility I would get from having a SA membership is far less than the utility of the financial value of said membership.
  • edited 2011-03-21 21:24:45
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Well if you want to figure out if anything is said on there about vanilla forums, feel free to buy an account there, or snooping as usual. I forget that was tied to a meme. go snooping around as usual.
    Cool.  And I probably won't bother anyw--VORPY SAID PINGAS
    I am used to saying that now, but not because of the meme.
  • If I had 10 dollars to spend on something, I'd buy a Minecraft account first.
    If I had 10 dollars to spend on something, I'd buy a Virtual Console game first.

Or maybe some bullets for the revolutionaries in Libya.
  • I... do have $10 to spend on something.  In fact, I have somewhat more than that to spend on something.  I think I'm gonna buy the Princess Tutu complete series.
    I have 10 dollars to spend on something.

Vorpy: 1

Poor People: 0
  • You bitches are wishing for 10 dollars? 10 measly dollars?

Dammit, I hate you poor motherfuckers.
  • edited 2011-03-22 11:05:05
    Hey, anyone know where I can pick up a handgun for $10?  Could donate that to the Libyan revolutionaries too.

I could also use the ten bucks to buy the currently-offered Thief game on Steam, or Recettear, but those are no longer on sale.  Haven't seen Aquaria on sale though.
  • edited 2011-03-22 15:39:32
    It'll happen eventually. Steam puts games on sale so often.

(By the way, glenn, have you bought Portal 2 yet?)
  • edited 2011-03-22 15:47:21
    No.

My current wishlist consists of those two games.  (I already have Recettear thanks to JBridge.)  And even then I'm unlikely to buy Thief: Deadly Shadows since I haven't yet confirmed I'll actually enjoy the game.

Why should I buy Portal 2?
  • I don't understand why everybody seems to love recognition, whether it be good or bad.
    Should I buy Minecraft again so I can get the user account name 4chan?
  • I am the White Void.

I am the Cold Steel.

I am the Just Sword. 

With blade in hand I will reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the Fires of Destruction!

Which is to say I'm a stingy bastard who won't reveal their identity anytime soon just to be an ass.
  • Cool. Welcome to the forums, and let me just say that out of all of the colors out there, you're definitely among my top 20.
  • Damn right I am.

I better be in the top 10.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-03-23 03:56:50
    You would be if you didn't remind me of that time I puked blood.

...No offense.
    I'll be back. I am going to migrate from this account to a different name.
  • ...Didn't this thread have more posts?
    I can't because this site does not have a re-captcha set up yet.
  • Why do you need another account?