If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I want to be fat vs. I want to have lung cancer: A Battle Between Blacklungs and The Fatness

2»

Comments

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Yes I have taken some notes please continue.
  • They're somethin' else.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

Having excess weight doesn't instantly translate into unhealthiness, you know.

• So true Wicked... so true.
    Sumo Wrestlers are masterful athletes. I suspect they found the perfect balance between the rubbery strength of Rudge-Fat and the cushioning power of Gibley-Fat that enables them to be supreme in their style.
    Now if only we could be more like them without having to force our genitals up into our bodies.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^ How about getting less fat than a sumo wrestler and forcing our genitals up into someone else's body?
  • That is cool too. There are more ways to be healthy than just sumo or badgerdom.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Having excess weight doesn't instantly translate into unhealthiness, you know.

Umm, yes it does. whether it be an unhealthy self-view, social interaction or urine processing.
  • Well, I think it depends on how much you consider to be "excess". A little bit more, probably not. A lot more, HIT THE FUCKING GYM FATTY.
  • They should build the gym at the bottom of the hill.