If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

[Rage filled title over how the whole forum is not posting in this manner]

13»

Comments

• [4e sucks trollpost]
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    [trollpost about 3.5's shitty interface and battle system that they still haven't fixed yet]
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    [post containing some random reference to Sonic]
    [ego stroking hypocritical opinion]
  • Master Guardian of the Passive Voice
    [confirmation of the above post, jumping at the opportunity to talk about Sonic instead of the original topic]
    [accusation of hugboxing and jealousy of thou]
    [arrow pointing up] [announcement of having returned from looking up the definition of hugboxing] [half-sincere offer to avoid this situation by starting a fight with the other Sonic fan about some trivial element of the series or franchise]
  • [arrow pointing up][link to article on Temple Grandin, inventor of the hugbox]

[note that it just bugs me that "hugbox" is used derogatively, stated in the form of a question]

• Because you never know what you might see.
    [off-topic confusion of "hugboxing" and "hotboxing".]
    [cloaked personal attacks and a strawman trap]
    [four paragraphs of raging at Vorpy's strawman point, mistaking it for an actual belief/argument]
    [fallacy ignoring questions and personal belittling of your statement, ended with ego stroking about how my belief is better than yours]

[three more paragraphs of basically the same thing said in my last post, rephrased so that it gives the illusion of adding new information to the argument, accentuated with constant exclamation points and strategically capitalized words, ending with a baseless personal attack]

[stating the obvious, requesting information I find important because none of what you said I found important]
    [rhetorical question of whether the reader knows "what"] [follow-up declaration that he does not even care at the present moment]
    [cryptic shitpost]
  • No rainbow star
    [post showing I have no idea what is going on]

[Image macro showing a bunny with a pancake on its head]