If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

SUFFER NOT WMG TO LIVE

BobBob
edited 2011-04-04 02:09:25 in Media
If I see another fucking video that has had it's audio disabled I will fucking grahrgafragglesnarhgleraaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Comments

• I thought this was going to be about Wild Mass Guessing. Which wouldn't have been surprising, given that several people have made suggestions to do away with that namespace in the past.
  • edited 2011-04-04 17:14:34
    The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Ditto.

Offtopic, but, aside from some really idiotic theories on certain pages, I think the namespace is alright, at worst.
  • Are you suggesting that there are fictional characters who aren't Time Lords?

That's... a bit hard to swallow. Durr hurr.

Damn, my Ben Hur poster edit got lost along with IJBM.

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    There are fictional characters that are not Haruhi Suzumiya, and there are objects that are not a TARDIS.
  • The best WMG I've seen is "Ema Skye is hot!" for the Phoenix Wright series. The long discussion that takes place afterwards is worth reading.
  • edited 2011-04-05 00:46:46

Best WMG I've see is this:

WMG: The sex scenes in The Room are POV shots

Denny: I just like to watch you guys.

• I just know Myrm's going to come on here and say "This is now about WMG. It's about WMG!" Then we will all smile and nod sagely.