If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Pony rape

BobBob
edited 2011-04-03 19:50:00 in Philosophy
Or rather, how in Japan anime, if you're a young woman, you're going to get raped by every single depraved invention of the human imagination.

Comments

• The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    ... How classy.
  • Shut up, Komodin. It's not like I'm advocating hedgehog pony rape. Geez.
  • I was about to post something related to this and My Little Pony, but I found myself not posting it.

I guess I do have a moral compass after all.

• edited 2011-04-03 19:47:07
    The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    @Bob: I was talking about the clip. I mean, damn, a horse-man trying to rape some chick? Come on...!
  • Hey, that's anime for you.

...Wait, why did I strike that out?
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    About the weird shit in anime.  I've read that since Japan is such high pressure, conformist society, they need an outlet for all that stress.  A lot tends to be women getting raped.  They have some bizarre ideas for escapist entertainment.
  • It's much funnier in context.
  • Best thing about this scene?

He's not a rapist. He's a vigilante hairdresser.
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    So, you mean to tell me that the rape subtext was completely pointless? 

Oh, Japan, you crazy sucka, you...
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    I thought this was going to be the "YOUR RESISTANCE ONLY MAKES MY PENIS HARDER" thing...
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    I keep seeing that.  Where does that come from?
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Japan?

We need to talk. 

@Iaculus: You just made my day. 
  • He complained that women weren't wearing enough ponytails so he went out and forced it on women and then glued it in place.  Terrible stuff really.