If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I hate teeth

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    meguca, become turtle
  • Can I become a crab
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    You can always become a sad frog.
  • I dont want to be a sad frog
  • The human body is a wonderful construct, it's been forged throughout millions of years of evolution to maintain itself and be able to reliably fend of threats the natural world has in store for us, allowing us to survive up to this point.
    All of that doesn't apply to teeth, where if you don't go out of your way to clean them up several times per day with modern-day products and visit a medical professional on a yearly basis or so, they end up useless or downright hazardous.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Wild Mass Guess: humankind co-evolved with a species of friendly toothpaste tube people, now sadly extinct.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    There are things that sort of do the job okay like various plants, some sugarcane-lite (ha) especially that works as a toothbrush alternative, but I don't remember the specifics.

Also nowadays we dump in way more purified sugar than was meant to go in a human mouth (usually by accident) so that might be it's own little quagmire.
    That's why all the cavemen in movies have pearly white teeth.